Thursday, February 23, 2012

Three: The Advantage of Studying

In sixth grade we had an exam and while all my classmates spent the weekend studying I had decided to play with the guys instead. I thought that the test would be on the basics and that it was common knowledge. However when it came to the time of the test, I was not ready at all and the questions seem to be in another language because I had no idea what it was talking about. I failed that test, and because of it, I had to take summer school to recuperate that class. That there taught me to always be ahead in my class projects and be ahead on the studying. Procrastinating has never been my favorite thing, and if I am always ahead on my projects then I have time to fix my errors. That was a well important lesson for me, that I will always consider before anything when it comes to work and school.  


No comments:

Post a Comment