Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Impact on Growth and Development

A memory of my childhood that made impact throughout my entire life, and that had the most importance is the one when my parents decided to move to the United States. At the age of 10, changing schools, moving to another town, and making new friends is hard; however doing all of those changes in a different language and another country made it so much harder for me at 10 years old. The sacrifices my parents made were unbearable because they only thought about the future my brothers and I would have. The opportunity of attending a university, and working in a field that we actually liked (or to even have a job at all). To them the sacrifice they made 12 years ago, has no price compared to how far their children have gotten in life. The only thing they wanted was for the three of us to be professionals and that would make them proud. 



No comments:

Post a Comment